School is almost here! I cannot believe it!! This is a great time to get organized. I love starting off a new school year knowing that I’m organized. Here are a few tips on how to be prepared for a new school year!
Clean Out Your Room
I think cleaning out
your room is one of the best ways to start off a brand new school year. I love
waking up to a clean room and so will you on your first day of school! I like
to start off by organizing my closet. Organizing your closet is great because
you have an idea of what you have in your closet. I like to separate mine into
categories. I keep my fancier shirts, t-shirts, shorts, pants, etc. into little
clusters so I know where everything is!
Routine, Routine,
Routine
The last few weeks
before school starts is the best time to start getting into a routine. I like
to try to get to bed early and wake up by at least 9. If you can’t get to sleep
early, turn off any electronics and read a book. Reading a book always makes me
sleepy!
School Supplies
This has to be my
favorite part of going back to school! I love getting cute & decorative
school supplies! Try doing this a week before school starts.
Plan out Outfits
It’s always good to plan out
some outfits before school starts. I love to get a bunch of outfits together
and take pictures of them on my iPad so I can just go through and pick out an
outfit! It is a great thing to do if it takes you a while to pick out an
outfit!
Figure Out Makeup
A summer’s tan is the best!
But when your foundation or concealer doesn’t match your skin tone, it isn’t
the best. Finding out your foundation/concealer shade a week before school
starts (or after your tan) is the right way to go. You don’t want to go to
school with your concealer or foundation to light!
There you have it! I think
these are great ways to start of the school year! Comment below if you have
anything you like to do before school starts!
XOXO, ALI

No comments:
Post a Comment